BUYERS WHO WORK WITH US SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Here’s how it works:
- Create a FREE account and find an auction property that interests you.
- Before bidding on a property you must print, sign and return the Bidder Registration forms for that property. The Bidder Registration forms are located in the Documents Tab for the specific property you wish to bid on and can be returned to us via fax at 1-844-724-2123 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can inspect the property by attending one of our open houses or by scheduling a showing through the listing agent.
- There are two ways to bid. 1) You can submit a pre-auction bid before the online bidding starts. If your pre-auction bid is accepted the auction will be canceled. 2) You can bid LIVE online and WIN the auction if you’re the highest bidder.
- If you are the winning bidder you will have 24 hours to execute and deliver the Auction Purchase and Sale Contract along with the required funds due at time of auction which is typically 20% in certified funds.
- Winning bidders have 30 days to pay the balance and close the deal.
To get started, click on the Create an Account link above or call to speak with one of our licensed real estate agents now at: 1-844-247-7653 Ext. 2.